CCASN staff offers expertise and resources in a multitude of areas for educators, administrators, and district personnel. CCASN’s work extends beyond the California borders. CCASN presents at numerous national, regional and state conferences and a sample of these presentations is provided below. To learn more about how CCASN can support your work, please go to our Contact page and enter your question or request.
- Green Linked Learning (video)
- Advancing Equity in College & Career Pathways: Transformative Research-Based Approaches (video)
- Leading Equity Action Research for Education Practitioners in a Public Health Crisis
- Connecting Students to STEM Professionals
- Strengthening Science and Empowering Youth
- Shifting Roles in Secondary Schools to Support Robust Career Pathways
- Building the Pathway the Teacher Workforce Amidst Shortage
- CCASN Teacher Leadership Guide – New Tools for Pathway Teachers
- NSTA – GLOBE Mission EARTH
- Coursework for College and Career Pathways: CTE in the Core
- Lead Teacher’s Work
Not finding what you are looking for? The Presentations Archive offers prior materials that have not been recently updated, but may still be relevant for some users.