Career Research Overview Activity
Identify two possible career choices.
Identify entry level, technical level, and professional level positions in these two career areas. Identify two post-secondary institutions that offer programs for each of these career areas
• Entrance Requirements
• How apply for admission, due dates for applications
• Testing Dates for admission, placement tests
• Scores required on SAT or ACT for admission
• Cost of education at this institution
• Living arrangements possible
• Environment of school: size of school, extra curricular opportunities, private, religious, public school, commuter or residential school, etc.
• Environment of the geographical area: climate, things to do, work opportunities, is family there, etc.
Create a plan for each of these career areas that will achieve student goals.
Research scholarship and financial possibilities.